Chennai Hospitals is transforming its existing clinical campus to prepare the hospital to thrive well into the future. The redesign consolidates outpatient and inpatient operations in the main block with ample space.
Our aim at Chennai Hospitals is to enhance our patient experience by consolidating our services, providing innovative healthcare with our new state-of-the-art inpatient rooms, Operating theatres and Diagnostic facilities, and ensuring patients comfort and safety. The result will be modern, welcoming and more efficient spaces to provide the best possible care to patients.
The redesign includes:
- A well-equipped Emergency Department consisting of a Resuscitation Bay to treat patients rushed in for life saving treatments.
- Creating a Radiology Department (CT Scan, X Ray unit, Ultrasound and Echocardiogram facilities) next to the Emergency Department.
- Creation of a Theatre complex with three state-of-the-art operating room suites.
- Installing the General and Cardiac Intensive Care Units in one location adjoining the Theatre complex.
- A high end Cardiac Catheterization lab which would harbour 24 x 7 PCI services.
- A dialysis unit equipped with the latest version of Hemodialysis machines capable of treating six patients at a time.
Any Questions or Concerns about the Renovation Activity at Chennai Hospitals?
The renovation process is expected to be completed before the commencement of the hospital. However, there would be few minor construction or renovation works happening during the first few months following the launch of the hospital.
If you have questions or concerns about the construction or renovation activity at Chennai Hospitals, such as noise, please report them to email@example.com
Your Email will be responded to within 24 hours.
Thanks in advance for your patience.